Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against TRESSER.CC (Pixell) $5

by TjongLong - 07 March, 2024 - 05:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (TjongLong) - Unhide
TjongLong  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Pixell
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%AD...8%8F-L4-L7
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 5$ 
Screenshots of Communication: https://i.ibb.co/CVYDnSD/1.png  https://i.ibb.co/GpRtCpV/2.png
Additional Information: Site shows that they have HUNDREDS of users yet Telegram channel barely gets 11 views on their posts. At first he claimed it was impossible that it wasn't working, then he admitted it wasn't working. Still it doesn't work and he hasn't done anything about it.
Crypto address for a refund: LTC LbUi59dPHDfPt8iYijLs63TiEh4ZcQLWn3
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Pixell (Pixell) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Pixell) - Unhide
Pixell  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Are you retarded? You can't even wait 1 hour for my answer? i was about to refund but Im not gonna do it bc u opened scam report on me for no reason. 

I wrote you we are doing maintenance on l7 servers, and we will add extra days to your sub. We are speaking about 5$.

Also u saying my registered users are fake? Thats real stats from the database  [Image: clown2.gif]

Also next time before you using our service read our refund and status of the service policy:

[Image: NHz5Jbt.png]
[Image: EmL29FD.gif]
TjongLong  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 07 March, 2024 - 07:02 PM by TjongLong.)
(07 March, 2024 - 06:46 PM)Pixell Wrote: Show More
Are you retarded? You can't even wait 1 hour for my answer? i was about to refund but Im not gonna do it bc u opened scam report on me for no reason. 

I wrote you we are doing maintenance on l7 servers, and we will add extra days to your sub. We are speaking about 5$.

Also u saying my registered users are fake? Thats real stats from the database  [Image: clown2.gif]

Also next time before you using our service read our refund and status of the service policy:

Really, calling me a retard because you cannot provide a service? 
It does not matter what your terms and services say. If I buy a service and it doesn't work, you need to refund me. 

You will refund me either way.

(07 March, 2024 - 06:59 PM)Pixell Wrote: Show More
(07 March, 2024 - 06:57 PM)TjongLong Wrote: Show More

It does not matter what your terms and services say. If I buy a service and it doesn't work, you need to refund me. 

Its working, currently under maintenance, if you can't wait its not my problem.

When I bought it, and after I contacted you, nowhere did it say its under "maintenance". 
Also, when asking you, you said it all works and its impossible it doesn't work. You were not even aware that it was under "maintenance". 

I paid for a service, the service does not work, owner does not know how to fix it, hence you can refund me. Address is provided above.

I am not going to reply anymore till a mod replies.

Service does not work. I simply want a refund.
Pixell  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service

Pixell  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service

(07 March, 2024 - 06:59 PM)Pixell Wrote: Show More

When I bought it, and after I contacted you, nowhere did it say its under "maintenance". 
Also, when asking you, you said it all works and its impossible it doesn't work. You were not even aware that it was under "maintenance". 

I paid for a service, the service does not work, owner does not know how to fix it, hence you can refund me. Address is provided above.

I am not going to reply anymore till a mod replies.

Service does not work. I simply want a refund.

Service layer 4 working, and layer 7 servers currently under maintenance. If its not working in 24-48 hours you will receive refund. Thank you for ur patience :)
TjongLong  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 07 March, 2024 - 07:17 PM by TjongLong. Edited 1 time in total.)
I bought a service which clearly doesn't work. I didn't buy a service to use in 48 hours.
Your site didnt warn me of a maintenance, even hours after purchase. Dont know if it even does right now. 

Refund me now.
Pixell  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
If you don't know how to use our service you can always contact with our support! Have a nice day. 
Proof of work: 

[Image: S5oxfk6.png]