Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scam report MrBasilisk

by mrsmired - 19 March, 2024 - 03:48 AM
This post is by a banned member (mrsmired) - Unhide
mrsmired  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: Cracked.io - Profile of MrBasilisk
Sales Thread: [15$] FREE Dashlane Premium Lifetime | Keep your info safe NOW | Whitehat (cracked.io)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 15$
Screenshots of Communication: https://xup.in/dl,71765186 here's ss of me contacting on tg which he didn't respond. https://xup.in/dl,44652599 here's ss of dashlane premium method that op sells which doesn't unlock it's VPN feature which is part of the dashlane premium subscription 
Additional Information: sells method of getting dashlane premium but his/her method doesn't unlock all features that are included in dashlane premium subscription, for example VPN which is included in dashlane premium. he/she also sells a public method Free 6 months from dashlane password manager (cracked.io)
Crypto address for a refund: LTC Address: ltc1qwn9cf7dgscrplqgge7psrvxaywf3f4wzlxjq2e
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @MrBasilisk (MrBasilisk) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (MrBasilisk) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I'm really, really hope you're joking.

1)Nowhere on my threat nor my channel it was mentioned that you will get VPN, you ALONE have come to the conclusion that the VPN is included which it's false assumption and entirely not my fault.
2)The guide is tested and working, there are vouches on my thread, channel and for a 15$ guide you can't really miss.
3) Nobody, and I mean not a single soul on earth, is using Dashlane for its VPN - there are far better alternatives out there like Mullvad, or even use a leaked account from one of the forums will be way better.

So for the staff, please close this thread and ban this user which apparently can't read properly and actually willing to do all that for a 15$.
Best Private Exploits & Installs shop 
Highly Vouched - Best Prices around 

Link Here 
mrsmired  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 19 March, 2024 - 05:11 PM by mrsmired.)
1- you mentioned i will get dashlane premium and i bought it with assumption that i can use all features of dashlane premium but your method dosn't do anything it just adds time to your trial subscription which is is useless because you can only store passwords with it which is something i could do before your guide and it doesn't unlock vpn access https://xup.in/dl,44652599 which is also part of dashlane premium 
2- the guide you are selling is a public method that you can find here Free 6 months from dashlane password manager (cracked.io) 
it doesn't unlock all features of dashlane premium and it just add time to your trial subscription.
3- i don't care who uses it for vpn and who's not, i'm saying you said i will get dashlane premium but all i got was a public guide that is useless

also i'm doing all of this so you won't sell public methods which are useless

@Darkness @Liars 
can you please review this?
Threads
2 Years of service
(19 March, 2024 - 04:36 PM)mrsmired Wrote: Show More
1- you mentioned i will get dashlane premium and i bought it with assumption that i can use all features of dashlane premium but your method dosn't do anything it just adds time to your trial subscription which is is useless because you can only store passwords with it which is something i could do before your guide and it doesn't unlock vpn access https://xup.in/dl,44652599 which is also part of dashlane premium 
2- the guide you are selling is a public method that you can find here Free 6 months from dashlane password manager (cracked.io) 
it doesn't unlock all features of dashlane premium and it just add time to your trial subscription.
3- i don't care who uses it for vpn and who's not, i'm saying you said i will get dashlane premium but all i got was a public guide that is useless

@Darkness @Liars 

If my method is public why you bought it???
The only one to blame here is you, no one has promised you a VPN access and if you really can do that without me than again - why you wasted your precious 15$ on my "public" method?

This whole shebang is a one big joke, please closed this thread and ban this user at once - we don't need more idiots roaming around the forum.

Link Here 
mrsmired  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 March, 2024 - 12:17 AM)MrBasilisk Wrote: Show More

@Darkness @Liars 

The only one to blame here is you, no one has promised you a VPN access and if you really can do that without me than again - why you wasted your precious 15$ on my "public" method?

This whole shebang is a one big joke, please closed this thread and ban this user at once - we don't need more idiots roaming around the forum.
You said in the sales thread you sell method to get dashalne premium and vpn access is also part of dashlane premium
how was i suppose to know you're a rude scammer that sells public trash methods before i bought it?
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 March, 2024 - 08:58 AM)mrsmired Wrote: Show More

@Darkness @Liars 

You said in the sales thread you sell method to get dashalne premium and vpn access is also part of dashlane premium
how was i suppose to know you're a rude scammer that sells public trash methods before i bought it?

Then you're really dumber than I thought, and apparently can't read.
NOWHERE ON MY THREAD THE VPN IS MENTIONED!
I promised you dashlane premium, and you got that.  As simple as that.
Just because you THOUGHT something doesn't make it my fault.
It's like telling the guy you bought redbull from you thought it's gonna give you wings.

Link Here 
mrsmired  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 20 March, 2024 - 09:49 AM by mrsmired.)
(20 March, 2024 - 09:37 AM)MrBasilisk Wrote: Show More
(20 March, 2024 - 08:58 AM)mrsmired Wrote: Show More

Then you're really dumber than I thought, and apparently can't read.
NOWHERE ON MY THREAD THE VPN IS MENTIONED!
I promised you dashlane premium, and you got that.  As simple as that.
Just because you THOUGHT something doesn't make it my fault.
It's like telling the guy you bought redbull from you thought it's gonna give you wings.
then you should have specifically mentioned that i won't get vpn access part with your trash public guide as well as the fact that you're selling a guide already made public by other users Free 6 months from dashlane password manager (cracked.io)

in your sales thread someone asked: Hey! A couple of questions. 1. Is this lifetime for 1 account so upgrade once and done forever or is it lifetime in the sense I get 6 months, make a new account, 6 months. Rinse and repeat like the other methods leaked on here. and you responded: Hey! This method as stated is a private methos which works for lifetime, you can do as many times as you wish as long as you wish.

@Darkness @Liars 
i told everything needed please review this and give us the conclusion
i can send his/her guide to prove that it's made off free guides already available