Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dispute against @HeavenMarket

by seriouslyme - 26 March, 2024 - 09:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (seriouslyme) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/HeavenMarket
Sales Thread: he contacted me in private messages.
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 55$ (maybe more, idc)
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/dgg97OI
Additional Information: So basicly he contacted me to sell me some accounts cause he seen i want to buy some accounts.
He offered full access fortnite accounts for really cheap. I was like hey, just what i was looking for since i run a fortnite selling server. He makes profit. I make profit. I bought like 5-6 accounts from him. One got pulled, another got pulled. And so every account got pulled back.
Accounts are from lzt.market or he has a deal with his supplier to pull them back.
He never mentioned that accounts have 99% of getting pulled back before i was buying. I was like full access, great !
He also sold me one account for 40$ that is "safe" and with good skins. Good skins are exclusives. Account had 1 exclusive that is not worth 5$. But thats not a problem. The problem is that i lost a lot money on this deal. Lack of information before selling his stuff. Just a greed in my opinion. I dont think he will refund cause of his tos wich he didnt even mention cause i was buying directly from him lol
Crypto address for a refund: LiNbMj229sds36wUhVQ4GYzbeisGjp67Uv
Cheapest shop for fortnite accounts (OGS)
We also offer lots of another games and accounts.

Discord Support: Discord Profile

[Image: ab2hlEH.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @HeavenMarket (HeavenMarket) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (HeavenMarket) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Hi, you received what you paid for, we followed our tos and replaced some of the accounts as a good gesture.
Also, you sold your accounts and you cannot know if customers changed their email just to get more accounts for free.

You have no proof of that, and you cannot accuse us of scam in any case, we delivered what you paid for, we provided free accounts and extras to apologize.
[Image: 5M2erEN.gif]

[Image: 2NUvANa.gif]
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 March, 2024 - 09:29 PM by seriouslyme.)
You replaced only one account. Also i sold 2 accounts. What then with other ones ?

Also like i mentioned in the pictures.
I have my stable customers that are guys with 2k+ vouches in fortnite trading/selling community. And with the help of you i lost one of them.

(26 March, 2024 - 09:24 PM)HeavenMarket Wrote: Show More
Hi, you received what you paid for, we followed our tos and replaced some of the accounts as a good gesture.
Also, you sold your accounts and you cannot know if customers changed their email just to get more accounts for free.

You have no proof of that, and you cannot accuse us of scam in any case, we delivered what you paid for, we provided free accounts and extras to apologize.

You didnt not send anything free and i didnt ask for anything free. I sent you always extra $ for the fees or whatever.

Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 March, 2024 - 09:31 PM by HeavenMarket.)
(26 March, 2024 - 09:18 PM)seriouslyme Wrote: Show More
Additional Information: So basicly he contacted me to sell me some accounts cause he seen i want to buy some accounts.
He offered full access fortnite accounts for really cheap. I was like hey, just what i was looking for since i run a fortnite selling server. He makes profit. I make profit. I bought like 5-6 accounts from him. One got pulled, another got pulled. And so every account got pulled back.
Accounts are from lzt.market or he has a deal with his supplier to pull them back.
He never mentioned that accounts have 99% of getting pulled back before i was buying. I was like full access, great !
He also sold me one account for 40$ that is "safe" and with good skins. Good skins are exclusives. Account had 1 exclusive that is not worth 5$. But thats not a problem. The problem is that i lost a lot money on this deal. Lack of information before selling his stuff. Just a greed in my opinion. I dont think he will refund cause of his tos wich he didnt even mention cause i was buying directly from him lol

As far as whether the accounts came from ltz.market, again -- you have no proof of that and we have no interest in saying that we got them from it or not, and if we did why would that be a problem?
FullAcces means full access to the account, so you have access to the email and the account, you have both, so we provided the FA accounts.
As said in the ticket, good skins are a personal thought, you bought a FA 100+ Skins and received a FA 100+ Skins.

+ You purchased from our Discord, payment link received a message with our tos linked, products purchased in chat where I did not mention our tos were replaced on Discord.

(26 March, 2024 - 09:29 PM)HeavenMarket Wrote: Show More
(26 March, 2024 - 09:18 PM)seriouslyme Wrote: Show More

As far as whether the accounts came from ltz.market, again -- you have no proof of that and we have no interest in saying that we got them from it or not, and if we did why would that be a problem?
FullAcces means full access to the account, so you have access to the email and the account, you have both, so we provided the FA accounts.
As said in the ticket, good skins are a personal thought, you bought a FA 100+ Skins and received a FA 100+ Skins.

+ You purchased from our Discord, payment link received a message with our tos linked, products purchased in chat where I did not mention our tos were replaced on Discord.

Anyways, I've already explained everything on Discord and here, I don't have any more time to waste, sorry for being rude but that's it.
Let an admin review this and tag me if you need more informations, have a good day.

Threads
1 Year of service
We both know accounts are from lzt. Anyone who is in fortnite selling community knows that its run by russians who sell accounts and then they pull them back.
Also only them use auto register. And when i confronted you about it you said they are not.
Can you provide proof that there was your tos provided ? Even on the c.to in our chat were not provided.
I dont recall seeing your toS in the payment link also.
Nah. I dont mind being you rude. Thats okay. Just dont lie to the customers. That just sad and greedy way to run a buisness. You should mention before buying that there is a chance of account getting pulled wich was the case. I would ruin my reputation by buying your accounts.
Yeah let the admins decide.

Threads
2 Years of service
https://heavenmarket.net/tos/

Threads
1 Year of service
(26 March, 2024 - 09:38 PM)HeavenMarket Wrote: Show More

You should mention before selling something thats unsafe af. Cause chance of getting pulled rn is 99%. Waiting for the last account to get pulled back.