Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

OpenBullet 2.0 | Coming Soon by Ruri

by BlocksBet - 30 June, 2020 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (noarch) - Unhide
noarch  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(30 June, 2020 - 06:18 PM)Firez69 Wrote: Show More
Guys, OpenBullet V2.0 is coming soon and it looks great. Here are some screenshot and notes:
[Image: 1590854069072-screen1.png]
[Image: 1590854092982-screen3.png]
[Image: 1590854098814-screen4-resized.png]
[Image: 1590857980123-screen6-resized.png]

From Ruri 
"C# Code in Configs
I already talked about this on the forum, but let's make it a formal statement. In OpenBullet2 you will be able to write C# code in your configs and mix it with blocks.
There is a transpiler that will convert every block into pure C# code. There will still be an intermediate language of course, which will serve as a middle ground between blocks and C#, but once you want to run the config it will be 100% C# code.
I will try to write some documentation in case you want to ditch blocks completely and write pure C# configs using the API I created in the new RuriLib.
Proxied TCP
The TCP block will finally support both SOCKS4/5 proxies and HTTP proxies (only in case you want to send HTTP requests over TCP). I improved the current mechanism by a lot, and it will be a lot more flexible for all your raw protocol needs.
WebSocket is currently being implemented, right now it works without proxies but I am planning to add proxy support for it as well in the near future.
Jobs
I am replacing the term "Runner" for jobs. Jobs can be of multiple types and not necessarily the same as the "Runner" you're all used to. You will be able to define:
  • proxy sources per job
  • data sources like combinations, ranges, wordlists
  • hits outputs like database (SQLite by default), text files or discord webhooks
I wrote a brand new threading system that I will also release as a separate package so you can add it to your own projects as well. It supports:
  • soft/hard aborting
  • pausing and resuming
  • dynamic change of bots number while running
  • infinite tasks queue
Remote access control
The last thing I want to reveal now is that I plan to add a system to grant access to your OpenBullet2 instance to other people by generating API keys with restrictions like:
  • IP lock
  • Ability to use only certain sections of the program (e.g. deny access to the Config Manager)
  • Expiration date of the key"

I am one of the people that still have a Paid BlackBullet key, I look forward to the new release.  Thanks for the update.  
[Image: 8ypB4hGUXtta.gif?o=1][Image: ffdw3.gif]
[Image: noarch-Drops-Signature.gif]
This post is by a banned member (theriddler) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 July, 2020 - 12:01 AM)suffocate Wrote: Show More
(30 June, 2020 - 06:18 PM)Firez69 Wrote: Show More
Guys, OpenBullet V2.0 is coming soon and it looks great. Here are some screenshot and notes:
[Image: 1590854069072-screen1.png]
[Image: 1590854092982-screen3.png]
[Image: 1590854098814-screen4-resized.png]
[Image: 1590857980123-screen6-resized.png]

From Ruri 
"C# Code in Configs
I already talked about this on the forum, but let's make it a formal statement. In OpenBullet2 you will be able to write C# code in your configs and mix it with blocks.
There is a transpiler that will convert every block into pure C# code. There will still be an intermediate language of course, which will serve as a middle ground between blocks and C#, but once you want to run the config it will be 100% C# code.
I will try to write some documentation in case you want to ditch blocks completely and write pure C# configs using the API I created in the new RuriLib.
Proxied TCP
The TCP block will finally support both SOCKS4/5 proxies and HTTP proxies (only in case you want to send HTTP requests over TCP). I improved the current mechanism by a lot, and it will be a lot more flexible for all your raw protocol needs.
WebSocket is currently being implemented, right now it works without proxies but I am planning to add proxy support for it as well in the near future.
Jobs
I am replacing the term "Runner" for jobs. Jobs can be of multiple types and not necessarily the same as the "Runner" you're all used to. You will be able to define:
  • proxy sources per job
  • data sources like combinations, ranges, wordlists
  • hits outputs like database (SQLite by default), text files or discord webhooks
I wrote a brand new threading system that I will also release as a separate package so you can add it to your own projects as well. It supports:
  • soft/hard aborting
  • pausing and resuming
  • dynamic change of bots number while running
  • infinite tasks queue
Remote access control
The last thing I want to reveal now is that I plan to add a system to grant access to your OpenBullet2 instance to other people by generating API keys with restrictions like:
  • IP lock
  • Ability to use only certain sections of the program (e.g. deny access to the Config Manager)
  • Expiration date of the key"

I am one of the people that still have a Paid BlackBullet key, I look forward to the new release.  Thanks for the update.  

I am one of the people who dont have a blackbullet key Kappa
Making Openbullet configs and Python scripts.
This post is by a banned member (snipinglyfe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
sexy gui ngl
austin the qt#6969
on discord :)
This post is by a banned member (CRITICAL_ERROR) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
When is the update expected?