Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$1000+/DAY] ⚡CPA MASTERCLASS GUIDE⚡GENERATE A STABLE INCOME ONLINE | NOOB FRIENDLY

by Pennybags - 27 December, 2020 - 01:11 AM
This post is by a banned member (Pennybags) - Unhide
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 December, 2020 - 02:23 PM)Adelis Wrote: Show More
I added you in discord
Accepted and messaged you :Amusing:
This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
PLANET'S REVIEW

​​​​​​Seller:
The seller is always available to help and is a cool dude really nice and helpful

Ebook:
The ebook hasn't any fancy design but it has pictures to help you understand with captions and everything needed for a person to understand what the seller is trying to teach you

Method:
There aren't really "methods" in the basic guide but it explains in every way what CPA is and what you should do to start earning money it also explains the keywords of the CPA market and how you should spread your offer

OVERALL: 8/10
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Kyle) - Unhide
Kyle  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I'd be interested after seeing what Ryze's thoughts are on the vouch copy they received.

Also have a few other questions for you;

1 - How much time, daily will be required for this to work to it's full potential?
2 - Is there a limit on weekly/monthly income?
3 - How many methods come with the 2nd option?
4 - Can you show more recent proof? The latest only dates to the 2nd of July this year, in the time from then till now the method could've become saturable so needing to know if it still works right now.
5 - Is this whitehat, greyhat or blackhat?
6 - Does this require person to person communication for this to work or can it be done purely via automation?

Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 December, 2020 - 01:47 PM by Pennybags.)
(30 December, 2020 - 02:12 PM)Kyle Wrote: Show More
I'd be interested after seeing what Ryze's thoughts are on the vouch copy they received.

1 - How much time, daily will be required for this to work to it's full potential?
4 - Can you show more recent proof? The latest only dates to the 2nd of July this year, in the time from then till now the method could've become saturable so needing to know if it still works right now.
6 - Does this require person to person communication for this to work or can it be done purely via automation?

Just spoken to Ryze and he said the vouch should be up sometime today.

Answers to your questions:
1 - For the strategy/method I explain in the complete guide, it completely depends on how much effort you want to put in and how quickly you want to see results. Personally, I recommend that initially, you spend anywhere between 3-5 hours while you're in the initial set-up stage. After that, when everything is running smoothly I would say you won't need more than 2 hours per day.
2 - There is absolutely no limit to how much you can earn. It simply depends on how well you scale and optimize. I explain exactly how to do this in the guide so you won't have any problem scaling. I know people who are earning upwards of 6 figures per month through CPA marketing so the sky is the limit!
3 - Instead of giving a bad guide that involves a terrible walkthrough of multiple different methods that aren't working I decided to focus the whole guide on the single best CPA strategy. The walkthrough is more than 7,000 words long, this way you are given the knowledge that any other CPA marketer would have to spend years of experience to gain. 
4 - The only reason I don't have more recent proof of results is because I have been working on my IRL business for the last few months. I have a good friend who is doing the method in the complete guide and is currently earning anywhere between $300-$500 per day. I know for a fact that both the method in the complete guide and mastermind guide is still working perfectly and if anything, less saturated than it was at the beginning of the year/last year.
5 - This method is whitehat. 
6 - No person to person communication is required. Conversions and leads are generated without you needing to personally contact anyone. 

I hope that answers your questions, feel free to ask anything else if you need!
Kyle  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2020 - 03:22 PM by Kyle.)
(30 December, 2020 - 02:54 PM)Pennybags Wrote: Show More

1 - For the strategy/method I explain in the complete guide, it completely depends on how much effort you want to put in and how quickly you want to see results. Personally, I recommend that initially, you spend anywhere between 3-5 hours while you're in the initial set-up stage. After that, when everything is running smoothly I would say you won't need more than 2 hours per day.
2 - There is absolutely no limit to how much you can earn. It simply depends on how well you scale and optimize. I explain exactly how to do this in the guide so you won't have any problem scaling. I know people who are earning upwards of 6 figures per month through CPA marketing so the sky is the limit!
3 - Instead of giving a bad guide that involves a terrible walkthrough of multiple different methods that aren't working I decided to focus the whole guide on the single best CPA strategy. The walkthrough is more than 7,000 words long, this way you are given the knowledge that any other CPA marketer would have to spend years of experience to gain. 
4 - The only reason I don't have more recent proof of results is because I have been working on my IRL business for the last few months. I have a good friend who is doing the method in the complete guide and is currently earning anywhere between $300-$500 per day. I know for a fact that both the method in the complete guide and mastermind guide is still working perfectly and if anything, less saturated than it was at the beginning of the year/last year.
5 - I would say that the strategy in the complete guide is greyhat. 
6 - No person to person communication is required. Conversions and leads are generated without you needing to personally contact anyone. 

Thanks very much for your answers - will definitely be something of interest for the near future. May be that it will be a few weeks before purchasing however it might mean the mastermind is the one to go for.

Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 December, 2020 - 03:22 PM)Kyle Wrote: Show More

Thanks very much for your answers - will definitely be something of interest for the near future. May be that it will be a few weeks before purchasing however it might mean the mastermind is the one to go for.
I would definitely recommend anyone to go for the mastermind guide if they can afford it. I do apologise for pricing it so high but I simply did it to reduce the number of people who would purchase it, that way my strategy stays secret between just a few people.
Kyle  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(30 December, 2020 - 03:34 PM)Pennybags Wrote: Show More
(30 December, 2020 - 03:22 PM)Kyle Wrote: Show More

I would definitely recommend anyone to go for the mastermind guide if they can afford it. I do apologise for pricing it so high but I simply did it to reduce the number of people who would purchase it, that way my strategy stays secret between just a few people.

Is there a limited number of the mastermind copy going? If I was to go for that, I wouldn't be interested if more than 3 copies of that were sold.