Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$20] AMAZON DEALER v4.1 - THE ALL INCLUSIVE GUIDE TO COLLECT AMAZON GIFT CARDS

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 March, 2021 - 08:53 AM)TheMentalist Wrote: Show More
how many giftcards can be ordered in a month, because you mentioned 1 giftcard will take 20 days, so can't we order multiple cards at same time??

Technically there's no limit, but this method can be described like a cycle. Each cycle takes 20 days to complete and will lead to 1-2 (maybe more but let's say 1, to fly low and be sure) gift cards.
This means that if user starts a new cycle each day then he will be able to collect gift cards on a daily basis after the first 20 days have passed.
This post is by a banned member (TheMentalist) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 March, 2021 - 12:29 PM)Ombra Wrote: Show More
(15 March, 2021 - 08:53 AM)TheMentalist Wrote: Show More
how many giftcards can be ordered in a month, because you mentioned 1 giftcard will take 20 days, so can't we order multiple cards at same time??

Technically there's no limit, but this method can be described like a cycle. Each cycle takes 20 days to complete and will lead to 1-2 (maybe more but let's say 1, to fly low and be sure) gift cards.
This means that if user starts a new cycle each day then he will be able to collect gift cards on a daily basis after the first 20 days have passed.

thanks for the reply, understood :)
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Amazon Dealer is not a whitehat method, you will have to go against ethics if you want to achieve gift cards with this.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you'd like to know something more about the guide, feel free to ask me anytime
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I cannot take other payment methods than crypto currencies since my PayPal has been limited time ago. If you have issues getting some crypto you can contact me asking for instructions
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Amazon Dealer does NOT require investments but each time you'll be performing the method (you can run as many instances as you can handle) you'll have to complete some SMS verifications. If you're gonna use online services for these, you'll have to pay few pennies.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Amazon Dealer v4.1 has been released on Feb 2021 and is still fully up to date. You can purchase without hesitation.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The SMS provider I recommend takes multiple payment methods but not PayPal, they will ask you to exchange your PayPal for crypto currencies or other methods. You can contact me if you need help about this