Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Keep in mind you don't have to download any application to use Rogue Miner, all builds are compiled directly on my server and you'll get a ready to use, fully configured stub.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You're free to use Rogue Miner with your favorite C++ compatible crypter. If you use it with different crypters you can message me a reference (crypter name/website/sales thread/developer) so that I can add it to the list of supported ones.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Purchasing with LTC is recommended at this time due to huge BTC transaction fees. Litecoin is faster and cheaper right now.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The number of computers where you run this application is not enough to estimate your income, you generally need to know the tech specs in terms of CPU and GPU too.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that you cannot mine currencies like ETH or XMR with Rogue Miner because their algorithms are not supported. You can only mine SHA256 and Scrypt based currencies with this program.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
After purchasing, you will gain access to an useful usage tutorial that will help you understand how the web based builder works. You're invite to read it inside your customer area on my website.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Once you've completed your payment, you can provide me (privately) the serial key you received or your order ID to receive a positive rating for the deal
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that you are not forced to use the Proxy settings when creating a new build. That's just an additional feature that is useful when you're going to mine with tens (if not hundreds) of different computers.