Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @ANG

by Bitcobar - 07 October, 2022 - 10:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (Bitcobar) - Unhide
Bitcobar  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 October, 2022 - 11:01 AM by Bitcobar. Edited 3 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/ANG
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-%E2%9A...Q-Relaunch he deleted 
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Monthly Proxies Subscription payment proof https://imgur.com/a/f5CAKdP
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/DAaRqOb looking at announcements treating him own customers... 
Additional Information: it been four days and proxies still down i don't wanna wait anymore i am losing money with each passing day we have all gotta shit to run i am paying for rdp and checkers subscriptions
for nothing because I trust him service i want refund i already had to buyed another proxies service i am not interested in with the giving of lost days when proxies back i already explained my problem i could able to use proxies for five days according to my monthly subscription it's daily 1.7$ so i am okey with getting $40 refund i don't ask refund for days i used
Crypto address for a refund: BTC 32jTdw45jXN2XjUe799yz5gFe61mZo8KRg
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @ANG (ANG) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (wmaempylugot) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SourceCod101) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 07 October, 2022 - 04:14 PM by SourceCod101. Edited 1 time in total.)
(07 October, 2022 - 03:50 PM)ANG Wrote: Show More
you are also just like all others not getting a refund i am working on fixing it this report is not gonna change that you agreed to my TOS please close the report

Like @Liars said you must refund them .
But i get it
Bitcobar  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
you are also just like all others not getting a refund i am working on fixing it this report is not gonna change that you agreed to my TOS please close the report
 You were a sensible man what happened to you? world doesn't work that way you gotta stop using speed pills it's fucking your brainIf you want to be in this market you have to follow the rules of this place isn't it simple enough?
You did publish a service and you have to fucking take responsibility for managing it your service is victimized people who trust your service in less than one week and i am one of them I already explained this because of you I had to pay for rdp and checkeler subscriptions for nothing it's going to be week i don't have to wait fix your shit 

you should do even fucking do full refund because of my losses

@Liars am I not right?
This post is by a banned member (ANG) - Unhide
Bitcobar  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 October, 2022 - 04:45 PM by Bitcobar.)
(07 October, 2022 - 04:32 PM)ANG Wrote: Show More
(07 October, 2022 - 04:22 PM)Bitcobar Wrote: Show More
 You were a sensible man what happened to you? world doesn't work that way you gotta stop using speed pills it's fucking your brainIf you want to be in this market you have to follow the rules of this place isn't it simple enough?
You did publish a service and you have to fucking take responsibility for managing it your service is victimized people who trust your service in less than one week and i am one of them I already explained this because of you I had to pay for rdp and checkeler subscriptions for nothing it's going to be week i don't have to wait fix your shit 

you should do even fucking do full refund because of my losses

@Liars am I not right?
you dont understand if i refund 1 guy the flood gates open. My intentions are to fix my service and just give everyone a week to there plan if needed. that is still my intention

[Image: unknown.png]

What you don't understand people don't have to wait for you we all pay for rdp and checkers subscriptions I already had to pay for another porxies service since your service down four days