Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @bieber

by Hakki95 - 09 January, 2023 - 11:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (Hakki95) - Unhide
Hakki95  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/bieber
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-AIRPLUG-1-1-AI...NG-FROM-EU
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 365€
Screenshots of Communication:
Additional Information:
Crypto address for a refund: will send when asked

Bought 5 pods from this guy,i opened one to try it and it literally broke when i tried to remove the eartip you can see on screenshot below:
https://im.ge/i/sTkBHx
Nigga stating they are 1:1 high quality product so it shouldn’t break like that right?

Im asking for full refund,i can send his trash airpods back if he wants them
Screenshots of conversation below:
https://im.ge/i/sTkHh0
https://im.ge/i/sTkzoW
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @bieber (bieber) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (bieber) - Unhide
Hakki95  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 January, 2023 - 12:08 AM by Hakki95.)
(09 January, 2023 - 11:57 PM)bieber Wrote: Show More
As I've said in the conversation on our server. 
This would not happen without an usage of force, and even Apple & popular sites such as iFixIt themselves have it clearly pointed out to pull from the base of the eartip not the end of it. 
Out of well over 200 pairs sold just of those Pro 2 this situation happened once to a guy who admitted he used hella force, and you're out here stating that you "barely touched the AirPod and it broke". 
How come other 200+ pairs did not broke when they barely got touched? How come after I've received your message I took the eartips off my personal pair without any issues?
As we've said we provide replacements for AirPods that come with technical issues like charging problems etc. 
I don't think we have to provide you any form of compensation after you've destroyed the product yourself.
You'll also go to Apple and ask for to return/refund your iPhone after you've dropped it on the street and broken the whole device down?

Also calm your 16 yrs old butt down and stop being racist and calling someone a n* and stating our products are trash. 
Time to mature and start talking to people like a person with a fully developed brain instead of raging at someone for your own mistakes.

Lmao 200 pairs sold? You trying to say everyone of your buyers tested all 200 pairs? They all buying your airpods to resell them so we wont know it anyway if they break.
They broke cause its trash quality stop defending your trash ass product. Fyi i only opened one pair so 4 pair still not opened. Take your shitpods back and refund.

You have a kid Justin Bieber on your profile picture and calling me a 16old? LMAO
Hakki95  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 January, 2023 - 03:42 PM by Hakki95. Edited 1 time in total.)
(10 January, 2023 - 03:29 PM)bieber Wrote: Show More
(10 January, 2023 - 02:57 PM)Hakki95 Wrote: Show More
(10 January, 2023 - 02:41 PM)bieber Wrote: Show More
I'm saying that we've sold way over 200 pairs of those Pro 2 and we will know if they break as we ask our customers to contact us about any issues they find/get reported so we can eliminate any bugs etc.
People who purchase them will contact our resellers after they break & they find out they're not real. 
You're literally the only person stating that our products are "trash" and that's just because you've broken an AirPod by treating it like an exercise gum when trying to take the eartip off which is the wrong way to do it even according to Apple itself and they ask to pull from the bottom of the eartip. If you've done it that way nothing would happen just like anybody with common sense does it. 
All the way everything was perfect, you've had no complains at all and you've even posted a positive vouch on our Discord, but once you've broken the product yourself you're stating that our products are completely trash. Time to mature up and admit that you've caused the issue and stop trying to trick us into compensating an issue you've caused yourself.

I am not going to accept a return of those as we're not amazon and we do not take returns. 

I have Justin Bieber on my profile picture purely because it is an online forum and most of the people here create their forum identities randomly, by looking on your outrage and trash talking our products trying to blame the issue you've caused yourself on us I can surely tell you're a literal kid who can't admit to himself that he fucked something up.

It's pointless to continue this ping-pong type of a discussion with you.
You're the 2nd person with this issue and the last one literally admitted that he pulled the end of the eartip with force so it is not possible that as you've said you've "barely touched it and it broke".
We've also mentioned that before on our server and sent a video how to remove the eartips. 
I'm looking for cracked staff to review this as continuing this discussion with you is literally pointless. 
I am not going to accept a return or refund you as the product we've delivered was exactly what we advertise and you not thinking at all and breaking it is purely your fault. 
We only offer replacements for products that come with a technical issue as that happens from time to time, and your product did not come with one.

Lmao dont compare your alibaba products to real ones,Yes everything was good until i decided to try them,you are reselling from alibaba so ofc its gonna break easily.

You are not stating anywhere that you dont accept return.

I’ll repeat again,your customers are reselling them as real ones so you think they’ll care if it breaks? They dont care as long as they sell them

Its trash quality and you know it,you said the same thing about another seller here selling same product

Nigga trashtalking about others in his discord when he is selling same product

Even if i had contacted you about technical issue you wouldn’t believe that because you thing you are selling high quality product,and if it has issue its customers fault. Lmao

Our products are a totally different thing than what you can find on Alibaba but sure, go and search for AirPods reps and show me ones that are so close and have different sn's as ours. 
Also most of our customers actually use our products personally as well and nobody had that issue. 
Us not having no returns policy mentioned does not means we take returns idk what's ur logic here lol
We replaced every unit that had actual technical difficulties and never had any issues/complains/scam reports on this forum which is our only source of advertisement. 
Although we're not gonna replace/return/refund a product that you've destroyed yourself. 

You're a white boy it seems from the pictures I guess you've watched too much top boy so stop being racist, get your fragile ego down and stop calling us nwords lmao.

We're not gonna refund/return your order as you've broken it yourself and what we delivered was a fully functional product exactly matching our description.
If you decide to rip the damn AirPod apart then its not our fault.

As I said a message ago continuing this pointless conversation with this little horny fragile ego kid makes no sense at all. 
Imagine how much force he had to use that he broken the AirPod and all the cables inside apart. 

Staff please review this as a convo with this guy is simply pointless.
How weak you have to be to cry about the word nigga

Imagine how trash your product has to be to break like that

You can keep whining like a little girl but you know you are selling trash from alibaba.

keep convincing yourself your product is high quality Lmao