Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Outcall3d

by dyingfetus - 17 June, 2020 - 02:08 PM
This post is by a banned member (Parelyzed2) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Parelyzed#9415 (put my old one by mistake
This post is by a banned member (dyingfetus) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 June, 2020 - 04:00 PM by dyingfetus.)
(19 June, 2020 - 07:40 AM)Outcall3d Wrote: Show More
@dyingfetus ill refund you but you are gonna have some big problems with me :) you are not gonna like it just saying...

"you are gonna have some big problems with me"  [Image: ughpepe.png]

ye refund me

i see im not the only one who got scammed

lmao what a fucking low life piece of shit

now he is exist scam

@Darkness  please come to see this
[Image: rdwvhbb.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Outcall3d) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (aspect) - Unhide
aspect  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 June, 2020 - 05:51 PM by aspect.)
@Outcall3d A very childish move of yours to leave a -rep over a scam report, very unfortunate. And as I am seeing by now, you most probably be selling overused datacenter proxies from proxyscrape or some other domain in the form of inappropiate re-selling of product, very unprofessional of you and also so childish, " you will have big problems with me ", oh please, is that a threat?! You should get some more maturity inside you. Too much trash-talk while you could just wait for the end dispute, I don't know why you still wait for proof since Darkness asked you to refund him.

@dyingfetus Revise your attitude, talking that way will only make him go at you more, won't solve a thing, just pouring gas on fire.

Revise your attitude people, @dyingfetus gets my post, and @Outcall3d stop being a unmaturized man and retreat that unspecified -rep, you might get a warn for it, take a look over the rules!
This post is by a banned member (dyingfetus) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 June, 2020 - 05:49 PM)AlliHell Wrote: Show More
@Outcall3d A very childish move of yours to leave a -rep over a scam report, very unfortunate. And as I am seeing by now, you most probably be selling overused datacenter proxies from proxyscrape or some other domain in the form of inappropiate re-selling of product, very unprofessional of you and also so childish, " you will have big problems with me ", oh please, is that a threat?! You should get some more maturity inside you. Too much trash-talk while you could just wait for the end dispute, I don't know why you still wait for proof since Darkness asked you to refund him.

@dyingfetus Revise your attitude, talking that way will only make him go at you more, won't solve a thing, just pouring gas on fire.

Revise your attitude people, @dyingfetus gets my post, and @Outcall3d stop being a unmaturized man and retreat that unspecified -rep, you might get a warn for it, take a look over the rules!

Sorry , my attitude  was bad i lost it when he started using threats on me
[Image: rdwvhbb.gif]
aspect  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
All good, @dyingfetus, take care next time.
This post is by a banned member (Outcall3d) - Unhide
aspect  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Enjoy ban sir Outcall3d . I am not responding anymore.