Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Ulysses {Hithub}

by srrdp - 26 October, 2020 - 12:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (srrdp) - Unhide
srrdp  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(02 November, 2020 - 08:20 AM)King Wrote: Show More
(02 November, 2020 - 06:28 AM)srrdp Wrote: Show More
It feels good to be scammed by the staff of c.to .Hope he is well and able to fill his requirements.
And since there is no way out of it u can close the scam report and if want could ban me too.
I totally understand the situation do not consider me insensitive.

Nigga really ?? Stfu lmaooo u think the staff member exit skem? Lmaoo bro he make more than total all your money only by being a staff member of c.to lmao he don’t need to exit skem lol and he is the oldest staff of c.to money is not the matter for him he is clearly going thru a rough time or some tension prolly he will respond soon when he can i am sure of that [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png] [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]

k sir i completely understand but plss try to understand my situation too. I m not a staff of c.to nor i earn 1% of what he does thats why i trust him. Maybe its completely my fault.
This is my sincere apology if possible  accept it.
[Image: download-1.png]
This post is by a banned member (King) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (_MaNiAC_) - Unhide
_MaNiAC_  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
he wont skem for 60euro lulz
DISCORD: _MaNiAC_#6453
TELEGRAM: BlackGoldYT

[Image: aLy0rCd.gif]
This post is by a banned member (eye) - Unhide
eye  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 November, 2020 - 12:00 PM by eye.)
I also bought. The link is has been taken down and I cant access the Combos anymore...

His sales thread, telegram and the hithub telegram channel does not exist anymore either... IMO i think its fake raid exit scam.

(02 November, 2020 - 11:14 AM)_MaNiAC_ Wrote: Show More
he wont skem for 60euro lulz

this isnt 60 euro. Its more than 2k for sure.

(02 November, 2020 - 08:20 AM)King Wrote: Show More
(02 November, 2020 - 06:28 AM)srrdp Wrote: Show More
:pepo: It feels good to be scammed by the staff of c.to .Hope he is well and able to fill his requirements.
And since there is no way out of it u can close the scam report and if want could ban me too.
I totally understand the situation do not consider me insensitive.

Nigga really ?? Stfu lmaooo u think the staff member exit skem? Lmaoo bro he make more than total all your money only by being a staff member of c.to lmao he don’t need to exit skem lol and he is the oldest staff of c.to money is not the matter for him he is clearly going thru a rough time or some tension prolly he will respond soon when he can i am sure of that [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png] [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]

You dont know how much he makes, you just assume he makes a good amount (which in my personal opinion, I  dont think he does). This exit scam would have net'd him well over $2k+ and seemingly he needed that money, or else he would've responded by now. He is very for stupid for doing this because the will be severe consequences for this.
This post is by a banned member (Chromeon) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
user banned, sorry for all your losses.

if he ever returns he will have to pay every single person.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]