Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

is suicide worth it?

by Angel - 29 February, 2020 - 11:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (Angel) - Unhide
Angel  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
i mean my life sucks, i have friends who dont even defend me when something happens, family who treats me like trash, im ugly and the only thing that brings happiness in my life is coding. So is suicide worth it?
“No one cared who I was until I put on a mask.” – Obito Uchiha

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f73362e67696679752e636f6d...622e676966]
This post is by a banned member (xLd) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (XXXTENTACION) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Apash) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (baddog) - Unhide
baddog  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 February, 2020 - 11:07 PM)Vexisz Wrote: Show More
i mean my life sucks, i have friends who dont even defend me when something happens, family who treats me like trash, im ugly and the only thing that brings happiness in my life is coding. So is suicide worth it?
I've been depressed before, and it sucks.  What you're describing isn't your fault.  It's how society has been designed in order to make men work themselves to death, because men are considered disposable.  It's our job to take care of ourselves and survive.  You're important, and you have a lot of offer the world.  For me, it got better when I had the doctor to prescribe some medication to level out my mood and things improved.  I also found some things that made me happy, and stopped worrying about how other people live their lives.  Being in a rut might make you feel hopeless now, but things will improve.  Don't cheat yourself out of decades of future happiness.
This post is by a banned member (LOKOMOTIVA) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
No bro, please, no! Life is a gift!! Haters gonna hate bro. stay blessed <3
This post is by a banned member (xd Fitz) - Unhide
xd Fitz  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
Even though you don't enjoy your life, you should always appreciate it. if your friends don't defend you when something pops up, they are really not your real friends. Find someone to connect with even if its irl or online. I would recommend pursuing coding as others don't have a talent like you do. Keep your head up <3
LENOVO SERIAL NUMBER GENERATOR
Earn: $10K+/Month

Free Laptops, PCs, Monitors

[Image: 9ouEd0W.gif]
This post is by a banned member (unc0mm0n) - Unhide
unc0mm0n  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
NOT WORTH IT.

Every other posts above me is pretty much said it all. Don't listen to anyone that tell you it is an option. There's so much life has to offer. You just need to find what your mean. Dont give up life as long as your body hasn't given up on you! I mean life is hard but imagine this...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jhcxOhIMAQ

He has a much harder life than a lot of us so please think carefully.