Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

MMORPG's are Dead?

by Unusual - 21 October, 2019 - 05:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (ningunapersona) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (fnelson) - Unhide
fnelson  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I spent years online with games like Lineage II, where I had so many friends to raid monsters with.
This post is by a banned member (dankcheesepuffs) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
with the way companies are profiting of trends and stuff, I really dont see any triple A mmo's making a comeback ever
This post is by a banned member (OofieChan) - Unhide
OofieChan  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(21 October, 2019 - 05:29 PM)Unusual Wrote: Show More
Hello guys, as a big fan of MMORPG's, I feel like fans of the genre are not and will not be lucky.

I've crossed amazing games such as WoW, Cabal Online, Metin2, etc but the graphics are too old, and there is no decent friendly player base. I mean, where is that hype of jumping in the game, meeting people, playing with people, having lot of things to do? Now I feel like it's mostly solo playing, and the new MMORPG's out there are those asian cash grabbers shit, or even promising titles like Black Desert Online is mostly an AFK Simulator.

I really hope a big game will come soon, because I'm starting to lose hope when a "new published title" is for example WoW Classic. People starting to play a game that was release over a decade ago is just a huge facepalm.

What do you guys think?

I think with a good MMORPG with nice graphics, like Genshin Impact and PSO2, I think MMORPG still have a bright future.
This post is by a banned member (mdableh) - Unhide
mdableh  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
PC is better
This post is by a banned member (pablojuanescobar) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MarcIV) - Unhide
MarcIV  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 December, 2020 - 03:07 PM by MarcIV.)
Everyone is certainly tired of this genre. Have grown out of it. And the new generation is not up to it. And the old wants more rest and beauty.